This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
Join the Kernodle Center and United Way of Alamance County to distribute community resource information to communities in East Burlington. Volunteers will work in small teams to distribute information door hangers to local residents in order to help spread awareness about Alamance County community resources.
Transportation and lunch will be provided!
- 12:30pm - Meet at the bus stop outside of the Admissions building/library
- 12:45pm - Depart Campus
- 1pm - Lunch and Overview at the United Way of Alamance County
- 2-4pm - Distribute resources in identified neighborhoods in East Burlington
- 4:15pm - Depart to head back to campus
- 4:30pm - Arrive back at Elon
Jan 18, 2023 11:59pm or when space runs out.
Shares Impacts With
Transportation and lunch provided
7 Positions Filled | 4 Impacts | 16 Hours