The Climbing Club serves the following purposes:
- To provide students with the opportunity to rock climb at an indoor competitive level.
- To promote, camaraderie, leadership, and friendships among club members in order to create a constructive climbing community on campus.
- To facilitate service and fundraising opportunities to benefit the club and our community.
- To allow students a way to challenge themselves and grow as individual climbers.
- To interact with other climbing communities from the local to national level in an effort to better the Elon Climbing Community and its members.
84 People | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours