Student Involvement is committed to providing student-centered activities, educational experiences, and leadership development opportunities that engage students through meaningful campus involvement. We create transformative co-curricular experiences that enhance student life, celebrate diversity, promote self-exploration, and broaden understanding of social responsibility.
Additionally, Student Involvement enhances the Elon experience by connecting the fraternity/sorority community through their foundational principles, serves as guides and advocates for student development, and creates opportunities for personal growth through values-based leadership and engagement
Our department serves to develop clear pathways for getting involved and connected by:
- Celebrating campus-wide traditions including College Coffee, Elonthon, and student tailgating
- Developing an inclusive programming calendar
- Providing Student Organization support
- Advising the Programming Board
- Offering resources for campus events and highlighting opportunities for involvement
We further support Elon's academic mission by fostering opportunities for positive interactions, connecting the campus community, and encouraging learning to enhance the social, physical, intellectual, and cultural development of students.